The Tłı̨chǫ Investment Corporation (TIC) is searching for a highly skilled and professional recruiter to join our Human Resources team as Senior Recruitment Officer.
The Senior Recruitment Officer will be responsible for the delivery of organized, efficient and effective full-cycle recruitment services, strategies and programs for TIC and its group of companies.
- Provide advice, support and assistance to hiring managers
- Work closely with the HR Officer dedicated to recruitment (providing coaching, delegation and support)
- Perform full-cycle recruitment activities
- Be fully dedicated to adhering to the TIC Recruitment Policy – aimed at maximizing Tłı̨chǫ, Northern Indigenous and Northern employment
- Be creative and innovative in marketing TIC and it's group of companies as employers of choice in employment advertisements
- Lead the participation in career fairs and other recruitment-specific events
- Conduct onboarding activities and administration through our HRIS (Bamboo HR)
- Research and recommend ways to continuously improve the recruitment process; in conjunction with the Manager of Recruitment and Benefits, leading the implemenation of new processes and/or systems as required
- Work directly with other department/company managers to identify personnel gaps and develop a plan for filling those gaps
- Travel to the four Tłı̨chǫ communities (Whatì, Gamètì, Wekweetì and Behchokǫ̀) and other worksites as required
- A minimum of 5 years working in the field of Human Resources with the primary or sole focus being in recruitment and employee onboarding.
- A post-secondary diploma or degree in Human Resources Management, Business Commerce or Business Administration preferred.
- Additional relevant courses in Human Resources considered an asset.
- CHRP certification considered an asset.
- Class 5 Driver's license required.
The Tłı̨chǫ Investment Corporation offers:
- A competitive compensation package (salary, vacation travel allowance, matched pension contributions, fully employer-paid health, dental, life insurance, disability plan)
- Training opportunities as applicable to the role
- Relocation assistance to Yellowknife
- The opportunity to experience the beauty of the Northwest Territories and the four Tłı̨chǫ communities of Whatì, Gamètì, Wekweetì and Behchokǫ̀
- A supportive, welcoming and tight-knit team