Tłı̨chǫ Logistics (TCL) is 100% Indigenous Owned by Tlichǫ Investment Corporation (TIC). We provide Site Services Expertise, Project Management, Maintenance Service, and Personnel for remote mine sites.
We are currently recruiting for the following position which is located at our client site, Diavik Diamond Mine.
Site Administrator/Observer Communicator
Reporting to the Director of Site Services & Labour Management, you will be responsible for:
- Providing administrative support for all TCL personnel on site;
- Providing support at the Airport by observing and recording weather conditions for use in forecasting.
- Observer Communicator Certificate Required
- 1-3 years Administrative Assistant Experience
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs and other possible computer programs
Please note that successful security clearances will be required and preference will be given to Northern applicants residing in Yellowknife, Hay River, and Behchokǫ̀.
The current rotation schedule for this position is 3 weeks on and 3 weeks off. This is subject to change, back to 4 days on and 3 days off.
TCL offers a competitive remuneration package including comprehensive benefits. If you have these qualifications and are looking to work with a motivated and talented team, please apply. We thank all who apply however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.