Tlicho Logistics (TCL) is 100% Indigenous Owned by Tlicho Investment Corporation (TIC).
We are currently recruiting for the following temporary position working a 3-week on and 3-week off rotational schedule; 12-hour days/nights at the Diavik Diamond Mine Site.
As part of the overall Mechanical Team, you will be responsible for:
- Completing carpenter/scaffolding tasks as required.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Minimum 3 years’ carpentry experience.
- Minimum 2 years' scaffolding experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
Minimum Qualifications (equivalencies will be considered):
- Journeyperson carpenter certification required.
- Scaffolding certification required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
This position requires a person with proven ability to work in a cross-cultural, diverse environment demonstrating cultural awareness and sensitivity.
Please note, successful security and medical clearances are required (confirmed criminal record history, medical and drug & alcohol testing).
Tlicho Logistics offers a competitive compensation package.
We thank those who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.