We are currently recruiting for the following permanent position working a two week in, two week out rotational schedule; 12-hour days/nights at the Diavik Diamond Mine Site.
As part of the overall Fixed Plant Service Operations Team, you will be responsible for:
• Operating a 777 Manitowoc Crane
• Operating Grove RT Cranes, 15 Ton, 50 Ton, 75 Ton, 90 Ton
• Operating 930, 622 and 966 loader and Tractor Trailer
• Operating other heavy equipment as required
To be successful in this role you should have:
• Experience operating a 777 Manitowoc Crane or its equivalent.
• Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
• Have the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
Minimum Qualifications (equivalencies will be considered):
• Interprovincial certification required.
• Minimum five years experience working as a Crane Operator in a heavy industrial setting, preferably mining or mineral processing.
• Must have a Valid Class 5 (or higher) Driver’s License.
This position requires a person with a proven ability to work in a cross cultural, diverse environment demonstrating cultural awareness and sensitivity.
Please submit your resume and cover letter indicating Ref#07.03.18 to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5:00 p.m. on July 30, 2018.
Tli Cho Logistics offers a competitive compensation package including benefits for permanent positions.
We thank those who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.